2002 – 2011
- Chernova, S., DePalma, N., & Breazeal, C. (2011). Crowdsourcing Real World Human-Robot Dialog and Teamwork through Online Multiplayer Games. AI Magazine, 32(4), 100-111. [PDF]
- R. Wistort (2010). Only Robots on the Inside. Interactions Magazine, vol. 17, no. 2. [PDF]
- C. Breazeal and R. W. Picard (2006). “Affective Robotics,” In R. Parasuraman and M. Rizzo (eds.) Neuroergonomics: The Brain at Work, Oxford University Press.
- C. Breazeal (2005). Socially Intelligent Robots. Interactions Magazine, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 19-22.
- C. Breazeal with R. Naeye (2005). “Human-Robot Relationships.” In Star Wars: Where Science meets Imagination. National Geographic Society. Washington, D.C.
- C. Breazeal (2005). “Designing Socially Intelligent Robots.” Frontiers of Engineering: Reports on Leading-Edge Engineering from the 2004 NAE Symposium on Frontiers of Engineering.
- C. Breazeal and R. Brooks (2005). “Robot Emotion: A Functional Perspective” In J-M. Fellous and M. Arbib (eds.) Who Needs Emotions: The Brain Meets the Robot, MIT Press. 271-310. [PDF]
- C. Breazeal (2002). “Designing sociable robots: Issues and lessons” in K. Dautenhahn, A. Bond, L. Canamero, B. (eds.), Socially Intelligent Agents: Creating Relationships with Computers and Robots, Kluwer Academic Press.
- Cynthia Breazeal and Cory D. Kidd (2002). Robots as an interactive media. Technical report, MIT Media Lab. [PDF]
- C. Breazeal and B. Scassellati (2002). “Challenges in building robots that imitate people” in K. Dautenhahn and C. Nehaniv (eds.), Imitation in Animals and Artifacts, MIT Press. [PDF]